Assisted Living at Charton Manor encompasses much more than residential care. It provides a supportive environment for Christian Scientists … an opportunity to support actively the cause of Christian Science. Residents may bring some of their own furniture. We hope that they will feel ‘at home’ here.
- private en-suite room, separate from the Christian Science nursing floor
- assistance with personal care, including – if required – dressing, bathing, manicure and pedicure
- all meals and drinks, either in the dining room or via tray service in the room
- laundry service
- transport to church on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings
- weekly country drives in the surrounding district
- frequent activities such as painting, poetry reading, talks, musical events
Rates per month
- single en-suite bedroom £3162
- suite comprising separate sitting room and en-suite bedroom £3366
We currently have a vacancy in the main house.