Christian Science Nursing Practice 4
Six weeks’ classroom tuition. For those who have demonstrated competence in all their Christian Science nursing skills and judgements and have the necessary practical experience. Courses may be taught as several modules over a period of time.
All Christian Science nursing skills are reviewed, with greater emphasis on: nursing judgements; combining and adapting skills; readiness to learn supervisory responsibilities.
- ethics III
- Christian Science nursing facility organisation structure
- role and responsibilities of the Charge Christian Science nurse
- introduction to on-the-job-instruction
- Christian Science nursing care skills 4
- childcare II
- public speaking, instruction, meetings
- roles and responsibilities for Christian Science nurses outside the Christian Science nursing facility
Fees are applicable for classroom and on-the-job instruction, and also for Room and Board. Successful candidates will receive full sponsorship from either Hawthorne Trust Ltd, Mountlands Trust Ltd, or Whitehaven Trust Ltd.